Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Natalie Is My Hero

Today, Mr. Patty told us to put "gadgets" onto our blogs and Justin decided to put YouTube videos on his. I looked up this girl "xnako" because this girl is my absolute favorite person on YouTube. Sadly though, you can't watch the videos anyway here at school.

Natalie has videos called "Life Of a Teenage Girl" and they're so totally random and weird. She's my hero because I've always wanted to make just stupid random videos on YouTube either alone or with friends; but I never have. She's also like really comfortable with being herself and it just makes the videos even more enjoyable to watch. I love seeing people not care what people think, I'm working on that more myself actually.

She has around 40 videos, her last one was posted like a month ago so I'm a little disappointed by that, but I can watch her videos over and over. The thing with YouTube is that if a video isn't "the most amazing thing" people think it's stupid, but there's so much more YouTube has to offer other than funny or useless stuff. But I'll admit, her videos are pretty pointless, haha.

Some of my favorites are her random fact video where she tells her viewers just crazy, out there, completely random things about her; a video about eating play-doh, and one about what she calls "ghosties." If you want to find and watch her videos at home, you can look for "xnako" or by "Oh Snap It's Nat" on YouTube.

So last Christmas I got a video camera. I guess it's a pretty nice one, only I couldn't tell you exactly because I've barely used it in the past year...but this year I asked for video editing software, and hopefully I'll know how to do more things with the camera. I could make my own wacky videos. :]

2 comments:

  1. As far a video editing softare, I would just start out with Windows Movie Maker. You might already have that on your computer at home.

    Have you taken video communications yet? You might enjoy it. let me know and we'll see if we can get you into a video class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be a lot cooler if the youtube videos worked at the computers at school..it's gay cuz nobody looks at my blog when they're at home.

    ReplyDelete