Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ugh!

Is it just me or does the week before a break from school go amazingly slow? Not only does time seem sluggish, but so do I. Whenever I know I'm going to be out of school for a while, a few days before I just shut down. I find it hard to focus on anything school related at all. Especially this year because to be honest, I'm not a fan of any of my classes.


To make things worse, we're reading this book, The Scarlet Letter...yeah I wouldn't recommend that book to ANYONE! Classic or not, it's awful; no offense to anyone who likes it. I just don't find anything about it interesting or attention grabbing. My friend Justin explained it nicely when he said "You can have all the energy in the world and then open that book and it's like, no, gone."

Anyway, back to the life being sucked out of me this week...it's almost over guys! I'm so excited for this week to end already. Although I have to work this Friday, just knowing I'll be free for the next two weeks makes my day. Not only are the holidays coming around the corner, but so is my birthday! A lot of people know this, but if you don't, New Year's Eve doubles as my birthday; it's pretty cool I guess. :]

I love moments like this:
Ashley: Are you excited for your birthday?
Me: Yeah, I guess.
Ashley: You guess?
Me: Wait...I can get into R rated movies by myself! wooooo!
Ashley: ...Wow...

2 comments:

  1. Ya its my bithday soon too.Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wait eight more months from next Thursday to get into R rated movies. I feel like a loser doing this :]

    ReplyDelete